Return and Refund Policy
Please note that any claims of items being lost or damaged during delivery will only be accepted if Registered Post was chosen.
1. If you have ordered and received the wrong item, please return to us within 7 days upon receiving. Only items still in their unopened wrapper and in a saleable condition will be accepted for return. You will get a full refund due to our fault - if the unopened item is returning within 7 days upon receiving. No refund or exchanges for sale items.
2. No refund for cancelling ordered products unless we offer it. We can only provide store credit to be used for other purchases.
3. No refund or replacement for an opened items or wrong purchase or misinformation unless it is faulty. Product returned for non-technical reasons attracts a 15% restocking fee. Postage not refundable.
4. No refund or store credit for cancelling digitally delivered products including subscription vouchers / gift certificates.
5. Freight cost and insurance are borne by the purchaser. If a courier is not specified - GameLane will use the courier of its choice and cost will be borne by the customer. GameLane will not take any responsibility for damaged or lost items during transit.
6. All goods returned for warranty must be tested and accompanied by an invoice and brief faulty summary when lodging an RMA. Warranty is void if warranty labels have been tampered or removed. Manufacturers warranty applies on all additional components unless otherwise specified.
7. GameLane will not accept any damaged goods caused by misuse or improper handling. If shipping insurance is not purchased, we cannot be responsible for lost packages during delivery. We generally recommend that, if your order is over $100.00 or more, that you consider purchasing shipping insurance.
8. Goods that come with manufacturer warranty should be returned to manufacturer's service center directly by buyer when claiming on the goods warranty. Warranty period will start from the original invoice date. Customers are assumed they have agreed to our Warranty Terms when purchasing the goods and services.
Click here to request RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation)