The Journey Collector's Edition Includes:
- Three full games: Journey, Flower, and flOw
- 30-minute behind-the-scenes documentary about the making of Journey.
- Creator Commentary play-throughs of all three games.
- Three exclusive mini-games from thatgamecompany.
- Concept art and screenshot galleries for all three games.
- Original soundtracks for all three games.
- PS3 dynamic themes and wallpapers.
- PSN avatars including 8 exclusive new Journey avatars never released before.
- Official game trailers and developer diary videos.
- Reversible cover art.
The Journey Collector's Edition features all three best-selling games from acclaimed indie developer thatgamecompany, Journey, Flower, and flow, for one low price. The collection also includes a wealth of exclusive bonus content that fans are sure to love, making this the ultimate edition for collectors to cherish for years to come.
JOURNEY: An exotic adventure with a more serious tone, Journey presents a unique vision of an online adventure experience. Awakening in an unknown world, the player walks, glides, and flies through a vast and awe-inspiring landscape, while discovering the history of an ancient, mysterious civilization along the way. Journey's innovative approach to online play encourages players to explore this environment with strangers who cross their path from time to time. By traveling together, they can re-shape the experience -- creating authentic moments they will remember and discuss with others.
FLOWER: Playing as the wind, the player guides and grows a swarm of pedals by interacting with other flowers and the surrounding environment. The goals and journey in each level vary, but all involve flight, exploration and interaction with the level. Guiding the lead petal through the world, you accumulate a swarm of flower petals as you moves at your own pace within the environment, causing the on-screen world to change with your interaction.
FL0W: Maneuver your aquatic organism through a surreal biosphere, consuming other organisms, evolving, and diving into the abyss. With an embedded design of DDA (dynamic difficulty adjustment), players with differing skill levels can intuitively customize their game experience and enjoy the game at their own pace.
- Bonus content includes the original soundtrack for all three games, three exclusive mini-games from thatgamecompany, a 30-minute documentary about Journey, Creator Commentary play-throughs of all three games, exclusive Journey PSN avatars and much more
- Also includes a 1-month subscription to PlayStation Plus