The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Enhanced Edition Includes:
- Game DVD's: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings game on 2 DVD's
- OST CD: Audio CD with in-game music
- World map: A map of the game's world
- Quest handbook: The Witcher 2 quest handbook for both novice and experienced role-playing fans
- Game manual: A rulebook and interface explanation to help you get started
The player is Geralt of Rivia, a professional monster slayer, a witcher. Entangled in the political turmoil that engulfed Temeria, Geralt helped quell the rebellion of the Order of the Flaming Rose. Soon after, he saved King Foltest's life when the monarch was attacked by a witcher-like assassin. He continues to protect the king, serving as his bodyguard as Foltest strives to bring peace to his kingdom. The Order's last bastions have yielded to the royal army, yet one more task remains - the Baroness La Valette announced her secession from the realm, and her fortress must be taken. A month after the attempted assassination, Foltest's armies stand at the gates of La Valette Castle, preparing for a final assault. Still at Foltest's side, Geralt is among them, unable to begin his personal quest to discover the mysterious assassin's origin and identity...
Thanks to the new, ultra-modern REDengine, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings features both beautiful graphics and sophisticated in-game mechanics, drawing players into the most lively and believable world ever created in a video game. A completely immersive visual experience, The Witcher 2 on Xbox 360 is arguably the best-looking RPG ever to come to consoles.
Defining new standards for realistic, non-linear game narration, The Witcher 2 spins a mature, thought-provoking tale to produce one of the most complex and unique RPGs ever released on consoles. In addition to its epic story, the game features a complex combat system that uniquely combines dynamic action and tactical depth.
- Compared to the initial award winning PC release, the Xbox 360 edition will feature lots of new and exciting content
- Additional hours of gameplay for the Xbox 360: New major adventures set in previously unseen locations, expanding the story and introducing new characters, mysteries and monsters
- New game introduction and cinematics: All new animations and cut scenes, including a new, three and a half minute pre-rendered cinematic depicting the assassination of King Demavend of Aedirn. BAFTA Award winner and Academy Award nominee Tomasz Baginski brings this key historical event to life, setting the stage for the story told in The Witcher 2.
- Upgraded interface, designed specifically for the Xbox 360: Game camera and targeting have been redesigned for the Xbox, and with upgraded pad controls, players will now be able to experience fully The Witcher 2's spectacular and thrilling combat